Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm back!!

Well the semester is over. I have graduated. I am now no longer just a high school grad. Still, i have yet to say goodbye to Sierra College. I start summer classes next week; I'll be taking Political science (just for fun), and American Military History (which is an online class, and it will be my 6th history class in a row [ if only sierra offered an AA in history, surely I'd qualify.]) Later in the summer I'll also be taking Cultural Anthropology, just because Anthropology is da bomb! (anyone who doesn't study anthro is sooo missing out)

This summer I'll also have to keep practicing my ASL, for i have to be prepared for ASL2 at SDSU. For my final in ASL1, we were supposed to film a short video with us having a conversation. I filmed it with my ASL buddy, Laci, and put it on Youtube. Here it is for you to enjoy. (too bad if you can't understand it. maybe you should go learn ASL).





There you have it. Now leave a comment or you will suffer from agonizing guilt for the rest of the day.

4 comments:

Becky said...

At the end did you say that you don't have a car, you RIDE THE BUS?!! That's the only part I think I knew. Other than the parts where you may have been refering to vomiting. Thanks for the shout out! Love ya : )

Mark said...

Haha, yeah i said i was going to go by riding the bus. You know that one cuz i taught you the loan sign for bus! haha

Ruth said...

Where was the music? and why didn't you at least mouth what you were saying? I didn't catch much of anything. I know you said some numbers and were talking about not liking something alot. I'll have to watch it some more I guess. I hope you get a good grade, it looks like you've got it down pretty good. Then again I don't speak ASL.

jase said...

Cultural Anthropology was one of my favorite classes... for falling asleep in! Man, was that boring. I can honestly say that was the biggest waste of time at Sierra that I ever spent.

I hope you enjoy it! I know you've said before that you like anthropology.