Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's official!

I have been accepted to San Diego State University. I checked my status online today, and it said i was in. So that's good news. Mom seemed more exited about it than i did, which was funny. I'm just relieved that i now know where i'll be this fall. And i'm also glad it's not Sac State. (which I'm sure is a fine school... just not the school for me) ...Now i still have to worry about sending in all the required documents, and keeping my GPA from dropping any, yikes! It's like this semester is a big mountain, and now i know that on the other side of the mountain is San Diego, but i still gots to get over this mountain, or else i ain't going anywhere! nowhatimean? ....I'm sure it'll be alright.


2 comments:

andthenthereweretwo said...

yay! congratulations!
-Mary

Becky said...

Mark, that is EXCITING! I am so happy for you. It will be fun to have you closer, maybe we'll get to see more of you : )
CONGRATULATIONS!